Boiler Service Once a Year Will Do!
We Recommend you Get your
Boiler Serviced Every Year to Ensure
It Stays in Good Working Order.
Check List During a Full Boiler Service.
- Boiler Fired to Identify any Faults.
- Check Main Boiler Components: Burner, Heat Exchanger, Spark Electrode.
- Check Flue Terminals & Internal Flue Components are Sealed Properly.
- Check that Burner is Burning Efficiently Using a Flue Gas Analyser.
- Boiler Parts Cleaned if Necessary.
- Boiler Casing Checked to see it’s Properly Sealed.
- We Always Pump up the Expansion Vessel on a Boiler Service.
Full Flame Recommend
- We Recommend you get your Boiler Serviced every Year to Make Sure it Stays in Good Working Order.
- Try to Arrange your Boiler Service in the Summer Months, Before the Traditionally Busy Autumn Season.
- Call Full Flame & Book your Boiler Service Today